Considering how quickly January disappeared, my wrap-up is surprisingly busier than I expected it to be.
I’d intended to take this month a little slower to avoid burning out, but I ended up bingeing Die Trying and Legendborn to get them finished in the same month that I started them in, so now I’m just embracing it and reading whenever I have the time.
I’ve made progress with both reading challenges I signed up for (When Are You Reading & Out Of Your Comfort Zone) and I’ve completed 3 categories in all, which I think is a good start.
Another bonus is that I loved all the books I read in January, and now I get to look forward to the sixth Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children novel and the sequel to Legendborn.
I’ve finally finished Volume One of War and Peace, which I’m really pleased about. After I finish The Switch, I’m going to be starting Volume Two.
Reading Challenges Update
When Are You Reading
- 1800-1899– Complete
(1800-1899) The Adventure Of Sherlock Holmes:
- The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor
- The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet
- The Adventure of the Copper Beeches
- The Boscombe Valley Mystery
- The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle
- The Adventure of the Speckled Band
- The Adventure of the Engineer’s Thumb
- 1980-1999- Complete
(1998) Die Trying (Jack Reacher 2)
Out Of Your Comfort Zone Challenge
- Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children: The Conference Of The Birds